Monkeybliss

Never before have I been as grateful for the opportunity to learn as now, when the sea has opened up before me & I do indeed know how to swim! A collection of some of the bits of Chinese medicine, philosophy and biomedicine that I am immersed within. This is meant to be an easy way to share without being intrusive. Please be gentle, as it is in my spirit to share the joy & healing found in this medicine & study.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

mission statement

the road is long
have good companions
first among them
is yourself.
the heart is strong
and can hold many things
fill it with light
and be free.
breath is an exchange
what otherwise may remain outside
will enter
what may lie and fester within
can be released
engage it with consciousness.
the eyes are keen
let them also be soft
and judgment will fade.
the ears are open
so the sacred can be heard
within every moment.
touch can be many things
most of all
let it be loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home